MARCH LIFE UPDATE

Wednesday, May 24, 2017
MARCH 9, 2017

How is it already March? March 9th at that! Time seems so slow in the moment but the weeks are just whizzing by!We honestly haven’t had a whole lot going on so things have been pretty quiet here on the blog. I hope this month to post a little more and keep things current.

I thought for sure that I’d have our house decorated by now… that was sooo unrealistic. This is going to be a very long process, especially since I insist on building almost every piece of furniture we need. Speaking of building we are FINALLY making progress on the kitchen table. We bought the wood ages ago and have been working on it slowly bit by bit. All that’s left to do is sand and stain, which doesn’t sound like much but actually is very time consuming. This table better be worth it at the end of all this. We will definitely be taking a break from the big building projects like this one once we are done. Maybe we will tackle some simple floating shelves next! My next big project though will be painting the walls of the house. All OF THEM. I’m insane and feel sorry for my husband. But hey, when I’m done it’s going to look amazing. (At least I hope so… keeping my fingers crossed.)

Although our house is far from complete it is really starting to feel like home. Sometimes it just takes some living in it to get used to things. We really like it (: We also really enjoy where we are! Dietrich has been awesome so far and we are getting more and more settled into our ward. We both have callings (that didn’t take long) but I am so excited about mine because I get to be Girls Camp Assistant Director. I LOVE girls camp so I am thrilled that I get to go and be a part of such an incredible experience

No comments:

Post a Comment