HELLO 2017

Wednesday, May 24, 2017
JANUARY 21, 2017

There is something about a new year that feels very refreshing. It’s not like much has changed. It’s still cold. There are still dishes in the sink. I still need to make the bed. But the energy that the new year brings is exciting. We have 365 days of endless opportunities just waiting for us. It’s a blank slate waiting to be filled.

I’m ready to fill each month with beautiful memories. I’m ready to take on each day with a beautiful new perspective. I’m ready to live this year to it’s fullest potential. I think its very beneficial to prioritize once in a while and reevaluate our lives to find out what we want to change or add to our lives. I made a small list of broad resolutions that I want to focus on this year. Each of these have smaller more specific steps and goals that will help me accomplish them.

START A DAILY ROUTINE.
BE PRESENT.
GET TO KNOW GOD BETTER.
CREATE MORE THINGS.
DOCUMENT LIFE.
GET HEALTHY.

No comments:

Post a Comment