15 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME

Wednesday, May 24, 2017
FEBRUARY 9, 2017

1. I have never pierced my ears
2. My middle name is Rose, after all the roses people brought my mom when I was born.
3. I binge watch Grey’s Anatomy far too often.
4. I enjoy cleaning the house.
5. I’ve recently discovered a love for decorating, even though I know nothing about it.
6. I have never broken a bone…. Knock on wood.
7. I absolutely LOVE cold cereal.
8. I struggle with anxiety.
9. Unfortunately, I don’t know anything about cooking or baking. I never wanted to learn when I was     growing up so now I call my mom every time I need to make something.
10. I am probably the pickiest eater you will ever meet. I wish I wasn’t but I always have been and           probably always will be.
11. I love writing and have started a few different books.
12. Chili is one of my favorites but only canned chili.
13. I feel everything through my stomach. Nervous? Stomachache. Excited? Stomachache. Scared?           Stomachache. Worried? Stomachache. Overwhelmed? Stomachache.
14. I am a super fast reader. I read the last hunger games book in one day.
15. I can’t fall asleep if I’m warm. I have to be chilled with covers and one foot sticking out. Its an issue when Dallin insists that he’s freezing and I have the fan going in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment