JANUARY 21, 2017
Hello and welcome to our blog! I am so glad that you’re here and very excited to be starting this blog. I’ve been blogging for a couple years already on another more private blog but decided to change it up and come on over here! I’ve actually been writing posts for this blog for a while but since we just recently moved we haven’t had internet until this past week! So now I’m finally getting around to launching this blog.
This blog is something that I wanted to use to record our lives. In some ways it will be like a journal which is why I named it The Darrington Daybook. Daybook is pretty much another word for journal and this blog is going to be all about us. I found the name very fitting!
This is going to be a space that I share our day to day life, sweet family memories, our triumphs and failures and my random rambling thoughts. I’m excited to share our life here for you readers and as a record for our family. Thank you for being here and coming along on our journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment