THE PAST THREE MONTHS:

Friday, July 13, 2018
Okay, I've been a slacker and I haven't written a blog post in 3 months. Do you know how much changes in 3 months? A lot. Especially with a baby. But I'm writing now and I'm showing up because this is something I believe is important. So here's a little recap of the last three months and where we are at right now.

THE PAST THREE MONTHS:

Lucy grew. And grew and GREW.






















Lucy's first General Conference!



















And her first Easter!




















We began taking our monthly sunday family selfies.


I made bread for the first time! Lucy helped :) I've now made several batches and they keep getting better and better!


We celebrated my birthday and I got a lot of kitchen stuff that I wanted!


Lots of time in the mothers lounge.

I chopped my hair off!


We went to our step sisters wedding in Logan




















We planted a garden!



Dallin experienced his first Father's Day!


Lucy grew a few hairs


We went on a road trip to talk to someone about our future plans :)
















I've been trying to focus more on health and wellness for my family and especially for me. I decided to start with food and try to make more homemade, wholesome dishes. (I've fallen off the wagon a little the past couple weeks but its a new week and I'm getting back at it!) And I just bought a young living starter kit! It's already blessing our lives- no joke!




And we had a great fourth of July!





















No comments:

Post a Comment